To complete the Form I‑901, you need one of the following documents:
- The most recent Form I-20, Certificate of Eligibility of Non‑immigrant Student Status, issued by Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP)-approved school you plan to attend.
- The most recent Form DS-2019, Certificate of Eligibility for Exchange Visitor (J-1) Status, issued by the exchange visitor program in which you plan to participate.
Be sure the personal information on your Form I-20/Form DS-2019 is correct before proceeding to pay the I-901 Fee - particularly your name, birth date and your school code/program code. If this information is not correct, do not continue to pay the SEVIS I-901 Fee. Contact your designated school official or program sponsor for a corrected I-20 or DS-2019.
If you prefer to pay the I-901 Fee by mailing a check or money order, you can print the Form I‑901 here.
Please note when filling out the SEVIS Form I‑901.pdf:
If you are a College/University Student or a Secondary Student, select the "Student" category from the options provided. If you are an Intern, select the "Trainee" category from the options provided.
Links to Specific Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- What is the SEVIS I-901 Fee?
- Who needs to pay the SEVIS I‑901 Fee?
- What documents do I need to complete the Form I‑901?
- What are the options for I‑901 Fee payment?
- How can someone else pay the I‑901 Fee for me?
- When can I get my visa and/or enter the United States?
- What if I paid online and did not get a confirmation page?
Additional links for More Information:
- List of all Frequently Asked I‑901 Fee Questions (FAQs)
- Detailed I‑901 Fee payment instructions
- Hints for making payments
- Help with I‑901 Fee payment problems
- More information on printing your I‑901 Payment Confirmation
- Translation tool: http://www.babelfish.altavista.com/
- Translation tool: http://dictionary.reference.com/translate/text.html
- Check your I‑901 Payment status